Skip to main content

A Development Officer( Sanwardana Niladari) needs Suhada Maru from Colombo to Galle

A Development Officer( Sanwardana Niladari) who works at a Ministry in Colombo needs Suhada Maru to a Government Office in Galle........T1027
Related:
Needs suhada office maru for a development officer from Katunayake to Gampaha

Comments

  1. i am a development officer from thumpane pradeshiya sabha, galagedara. i want transer kandy or peradeniya area.pls call 0710708868

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a development officer. I want to transfer colombo, kandy, or kurunagala. Now i am working in diyatalawa. Pls call me 0710993328

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm in kalutara. I want to trasfer Galle. I have a replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Development Officer. I want to transfer Kegalle or Rambukkana. Now I am working at Higher Education Ministry in Colombo.....pls call me 071-3828168

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a development officer working in ministry of health Colombo (western province). I need to transfer from ministry of health Colombo to Gampaha area. A person who likes to work in ministry of health head office, please contact me on 077 16 04 275

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iam a DO,working at base hospital watupitiwala. I hope to transferkurunegala. Pls call
    me 0718308596

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a development officer.I want to transfer warakapola,alauwa,polgahawela,kurunegala wayaba palath any office.Now IAM working base hospital panadura.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a development officer.l am working at Kandy.l want to transfer to kurunegala.pls call me 0711389810

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am developmennt Officer Iam working at walallavita D S.office Mama G.N wasamaka enne G.n wasamakata yanna kamathi kenek innawan onama palathakin please call me 0779767719/0707767719

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am development officer katugasthota area. I want to transfer kandy.ampitiya.thalathuoya.peradeniya

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am a development officer. i am working at bandarawela. (uva province) i want to transfer to southern province. pls call me 0703842629

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truck Driver Jobs Slovakia 2026: Orient Service Hiring CE License Holders – Competitive Pay + Work Visa Support + Brand New Trucks

Professional truck drivers from Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, and Saudi Arabia seeking European employment opportunities with comprehensive work visa support should explore current recruitment through Orient Service Recruitment Agency for positions in Slovakia. This trusted international placement organization is actively hiring experienced CE license holders with minimum 2 years professional driving experience and valid Code 95 certification for permanent truck driving positions in Slovakia , offering competitive European-standard salaries, brand new modern trucks, performance incentives, flexible schedules, and complete assistance with legal work visas and contract arrangements. About Orient Service Recruitment Agency Orient Service has established itself as one of Europe's most reliable professional recruitment agencies, specializing in connecting skilled workers from the Middle East, Asia, and other regions with verified European employers acr...

Bus Driver Jobs New Zealand: $76,500+ Annual Salary at Ritchies Transport - Complete 2025 Guide

Are you an experienced bus or coach driver seeking stable, well-paid employment with New Zealand's leading passenger transport company? Ritchies Transport Group is urgently hiring intercity and tour coach drivers in Auckland with salaries reaching $76,568+ annually, guaranteed 40+ hours per week, and exceptional travel opportunities throughout Aotearoa. This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know about bus driver salaries in New Zealand, Class 4 license requirements, and how to secure this premium position with Ritchies Transport. Bus Driver Salary New Zealand 2025/2026: Complete Breakdown Understanding the complete compensation structure for bus and coach drivers in New Zealand helps you maximize earning potential and make informed career decisions. The industry offers competitive wages, especially for experienced drivers with passenger endorsements. Standard Bus Driver Salary Ranges New Zealand Entry-Level Bus Drivers (0-2...

Truck Driver Job Vacancy in Upington, South Africa (EC Licence) – Apply Now! 🚛

If you are searching for high-paying truck driver jobs in South Africa, this new opportunity in Upington may be ideal for experienced drivers. The Donald Brown Group Of Companies is currently hiring a professional Truck Driver with an EC licence to join its logistics and transport operations. With the growing demand for commercial truck drivers, logistics transportation professionals, and heavy vehicle operators, this position offers a stable full-time trucking career in the Northern Cape region.   Truck Driver Job Details Position: Truck Driver (EC Licence) Reference: TRU26 Company: Donald Brown Group Of Companies Location: Upington Job Type: Permanent – Full Time Industry: Logistics & Transportation Professional drivers with side tipper truck experience and long-distance driving experience are strongly encouraged to apply.   Key Responsibilities for the Truck Driver Role The selected driver will be responsible for handling commercial freigh...